WHERE WORKMANSHIP MEANS EVERYTHING!
TruckCraft builds bodies and equipment for the market comprised of pickup trucks up to, and including Class 5 one-tons. We market through a network of 135 dealers with more than 160 locations in the U.S. and Canada. Devoted to innovation and quality excellence, TruckCraft strives to continually develop niche products to fill market needs and provide world-class customer service.
Our manufacturing expertise includes:
- Solid modeling CAD capability
- Innovative approaches to new product development
- Knowledge of manufacturing technologies using cutting-edge materials
- Extensive use of aluminum extrusion
- Industrial bonding vs. welding techniques
TruckCraft employs the Japanese manufacturing concept of lean manufacturing to control costs and yield high manufacturing efficiencies on standardized products. We are committed to a standard four-week shipping lead-time target for all products. Our overall goals are to maintain continued growth and profitability through technology and new product innovation and to provide world-class service to our customers and end users.